Choosing Your Agent
Choosing the right real estate professional to help guide you on this journey, can make the difference between a successful or unsuccessful experience. Having a strong advocate who not only knows the local markets and housing trends, but knows your personal history and personality, helps ensure a solid working relationship. When choosing a real estate agent, you want to look for a professional who understands your needs and goals. An agent who effectively communicates between you and the rest of the real estate world on your behalf. Selecting a real estate agent that matches your own energy, commitment, and expectations - will establish a solid foundation to build upon throughout the buying process. That's why I make it a standard practice to always exceed my clients expectations. I will always make you a priority and create an atmosphere where you feel comfortable and engaged.
Below is a list of common duties carried out by a real estate agent when helping clients purchase their home:
- Help them to locate and view homes that meet their requirements.
- Help them with securing a mortgage.
- Advise them on the area, market conditions, and if they believe that homes of interest are priced right or not.
- Work with them to craft the initial offer in a purchase agreement.
- Work with them through negotiations and counter-offers with the seller(s).
- After a purchase contract is executed, coordinate the transaction process on the buyer side.
- Coordinate/schedule appraisals, inspections, and other activities related to the transaction.
- Deliver and explain all documents, title insurance, deeds, etc.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
If you are ready to take the next step towards your buying or selling goals, please provide your information and I will reach out to you right away.