Choosing Your Agent
Choosing the right real estate professional to help guide you on this journey, can make the difference between a successful or unsuccessful experience. Having a strong advocate who not only knows the local markets and housing trends, but knows your personal history and personality, helps ensure a solid working relationship. When choosing a real estate agent, you want to look for an agent who understands your needs and goals. An agent who effectively communicates between you and the rest of the real estate world on your behalf. Selecting a real estate agent that matches your own energy, commitment, and expectations – will establish a solid foundation to build upon throughout the selling process. That’s why I make it a standard practice to always exceed my clients expectations. I will always make you a priority and create an atmosphere where you feel comfortable and engaged.
Below is a list of common duties carried out by a real estate agent when helping clients sell their home:
- Determine the home’s value in the current market for a listing price.
- Advise the homeowner in readying the home for listing and showings.
- Enter the home into the MLS database.
- Market the home to other agents and brokerage members of the MLS.
- Market the home in print, and other traditional media, as well as on the Internet.
- Supervise and/or schedule showings of the home.
- Report to the seller any interest and some feedback from buyers who see the home.
- When a buyer makes an offer, help the seller in negotiations to try and get the price they want and a signed purchase agreement.
- Coordinate the process from contract through the closing, including inspections, documents, and other items necessary to close.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
If you are ready to take the next step towards your buying or selling goals, please provide your information and I will reach out to you right away.